There comes a point in all peoples lives where they have to make a choice as to what career path to follow. Of course, I want to be an author, but I also aspire to teach English to make my way. Apparently, we are not capable of choosing our own paths in life, though- so we are sent to a website that will choose them for us.
We have to answer 50-114 questions about what you like and dislike doing. It took the whole hour and not many people were exactly pleased with their results. From Florists and Yoga instructors to dress designers, there was the whole variety of careers- but those were only the boys' results.
Personally, I got a funeral director and to work in a call centre, and I want too over the moon. This is teaching kids AMBITION?
We have to answer 50-114 questions about what you like and dislike doing. It took the whole hour and not many people were exactly pleased with their results. From Florists and Yoga instructors to dress designers, there was the whole variety of careers- but those were only the boys' results.
Personally, I got a funeral director and to work in a call centre, and I want too over the moon. This is teaching kids AMBITION?
No comments:
Post a Comment